ANNUAL SPECIAL EVENTS
- Rally Day - Early September
- Harvest Home Dinner -- October in Neff Chapel. Reservations required
- Heritage Sunday -- October, when we worship at Old Scots Meeting Ground at 11 a.m. and then return to Neff Chapel for a luncheon
- Hanging of the Greens -- as we decorate the sanctuary for the Advent and Christmas seasons
- Journey to Bethlehem, Christmas Drive Through - December 3-4. Live scenes from the bible
- Christmas Eve -- Christmas Eve service (especially designed to be "child-friendly")
- Christmas Eve -- 11:00 PM -- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
- Ash Wednesday Service -- Includes the option of coming forward to receive the ashes
- Maundy Thursday Service -- Includes a simple meal and a time of worship with communion, all while seated together around the table.
- Good Friday Service -- A solemn service of readings, meditation, and silence, focused on the willingness of Jesus to suffer and die that all humanity might have real life
- Easter Sunrise Service -- Outdoor service at the foot of the hill to the east of the sanctuary. This service is followed by breakfast in Neff Chapel
- Deacons' Spring Brunch -- generally the Sunday after Mother's Day.
- Memorial Tree Planting -- In May when, during Sunday School time, we plant a tree on the grounds in memory of members/friends who have died in the past year
- All-Church Picnic -- a Sunday in Late June, immediately following morning worship, outside (weather permitting). The church provides hotdogs and hamburgers and the congregation brings the rest of the food for a time of fellowship as we eat, visit, and play games together
- Vacation Bible School -- please contact the church office after May 15 for complete information